Organized by Hampshire Cycle Club
The Wern Valley course is an undulating course following the elevation changes of the ridge overlooking the Wern Valley. The course make up is grass, dirt and packed limestone roadways. It includes off camber turns with many transitions from grass to dirt or packed limestone and back to grass. Races after 11:00 AM will utilize a longer and more challenging course (weather permitting).
Why you need to attend Kringle Kross at Wern Valley
- Our location is not that far away
- Chicago and Appleton: 2 hr Rockford and Fond du Lac: 1.5 hr
- Madison 1 hr Milwaukee: 30 min
- Free samples of Racine Danish Kringle, Grease Monkey Wipes and more
- Over $1000.00 cash prizes and over $1,500.00 in merchandise
- A free beer or soda with each full price entry
- Kross, Kringle and Beer!
Instructions for race day
- Follow signs to WEST parking lot for race day parking.
- If the WEST lot is full or if you prefer to park in the EAST lot, you may do so.
- DO NOT park on the entry drive or in the paved parking lot of the Wern Valley Sportsman’s Club
Registration and Check In is located near the finish area. If you are pre-registered, make sure you check in at registration and also pick up your beverage ticket for your free beer or soda included with every full priced entry fee.
Race number is to be pinned to your jersey/shirt on your right lower back.
Bathrooms will be located near the finish area.
The bike/wheel pit area is located south of the finish line and may be accessed either via the crossing before the finish line or after the finish line along the pheasant pens.
Podiums will be held 30 minutes after the results are posted for each event. Podiums will all be 5 deep. For races with cash prizes, cash will be paid to the first 3 places and there will be 2 merchandise prizes for 4th and 5th.
Food and Beverages
Delicious sandwiches and sides are available post race in the Wern Valley Sportsman’s Club House served up by Roberts’ Specialty Meats. There is something for everyone’s appetite.
- Held under USAC permit #4461 and USAC rules apply. Entry fee covers USAC insurance.
- When registering for multiple events, racers must first select the event with the highest entry fee. Following that, each additional event will be $10.00 each.
- Racers without a USAC license may purchase a “one day license” on-line from Bikereg for $10.00 or an annual license from USAC.
- Waukesha County’s guidance on large outdoor events are applicable, see waukeshacounty.gov/covid19.
- For additional information: email us at email@example.com, call or text Bob at 262-488-0012.