Purpose of CX Committee
The CX Committee will grow and maintain participation in CX through Standards, Rules, and Guidelines for WCA CX series and in alignment with the following mission and goals
Mission of CX Committee
- Engage cyclocross enthusiasts and fanatics;
- Attract beginner cyclocross racers;
- Expose cyclocross to a larger audience;
- To grow the sport of cyclocross in Wisconsin.
Goals of CX Committee
- Create a full season of high-quality racing with improved competition at races.
- Increase overall number of participants and frequency of participation.
- Provide a welcoming community, convenient race locations, and a fun atmosphere to appeal to beginner and recreational cyclocross racers.
- Provide competitive fields, challenging courses, well-laid out venues, and well-administered races to satisfy more competitive cyclocross racers.
- Create a broader exposure of Wisconsin Cyclocross to the general public through web presence and marquee events.
- Create a series that prepares competitive racers for the regional and national levels.
- Erin Feldhausen
- Travis Gruchow
- Jason McDowell
- Nathan Phelps
- Julie Phelps