Kringle Kross returns to Wern Valley Sportsman’s Club.
- Gold, Silver and Bronze Sporting Clay Trophies with the 25th CX Anniversary Logo
- Hole Shot Sporting Clay Trophies for fields larger than 15 racers
- All Categories pay 5 deep including subcategories SS women and 60+ Men
- As our way of saying “Thanks for 25 Years”, each unique racer entry will receive the following gift:
o Juniors receive a Specialized® water bottle.
o All entries $25.00+ have a choice of a Specialized® water bottle or a pair of DeFeet® Socks
Food and beverage
- Use your entry ticket for a beer or soda from Delafield Brewhaus.
- You can also use your entry ticket to enjoy delicious food from Robert’s Specialty Meats of Waukesha. (Also available for purchase.)
- Sample tasty Racine Danish Kringles and win them as prizes!
1.7 miles (AM) and 1.9 miles (PM – weather permitting)
On your left
Do not park in the Wern Valley Club House paved parking lot or on the paved entry road.
Team tent parking along starting grid and west side of race course
Portable restrooms are located in the grass parking area and additional restrooms are in the club house.
Racers without a USAC license may purchase a “one day license” on-line from Bikereg for $10.00 upon registration.
Wheel & Sprocket will be providing neutral support during the race.
Paul Warloski of Simple Endurance Coaching will be announcing on the mic.