This daily schedule is subject to change until August 1, 2022.
Not sure which race to enter? See below for further clarifications.
|9:00 am||Masters 4/5 Novice adults welcome.||Open||35+||30 min||10:00 am|
|9:01 am||Masters 4/5 Novice adults welcome. 60+ scored separately.||Open||50+||30 min||10:00 am|
|9:45 am||Masters 1/2/3/4/5 Novice adults welcome.||Women||35+||30 min||10:45 am|
|9:46 am||Cat 4/5 Novices welcome.||Women||All ages||30 min||10:45 am|
|10:30 am||Cat 4||Open||All ages||30 min||11:30 am|
|10:31 am||Cat 5 Novices welcome.||Open||All ages||30 min||11:30 am|
|11:15 am||Junior All skill levels.||Open||15-18||30 min||12:15 pm|
|11:16 am||Junior All skill levels.||Girls||15-18||30 min||12:15 pm|
|11:17 am||Junior All skill levels.||Open||9-14||30 min||12:15 pm|
|11:18 am||Junior All skill levels.||Girls||9-14||30 min||12:15 pm|
|11:45 am||COURSE INSPECTIONCourse is open for afternoon pre-ride.||—||—||30 min||—|
|12:15 pm||Cat 1/2||Women||All ages||45 min||1:30 pm|
|12:16 pm||Cat 3/4||Women||All ages||45 min||1:30 pm|
|1:15 pm||Cat 1/2/3||Open||All ages||55 min||2:40 pm|
|1:16 pm||Masters 1/2/3||Open||35+||55 min||2:40 pm|
|2:25 pm||Cat 3/4||Open||All ages||45 min||3:40 pm|
|2:26 pm||Single speed 4/5 Novices welcome. Riders must use one gear only. Women and men start together, but are scored separately.||Open||All ages||45 min||3:40 pm|
|2:26 pm||Single speed 4/5 Novices welcome. Riders must use one gear only. Women and men start together, but are scored separately.||Women||All ages||45 min||3:40 pm|
|3:25 pm||Single speed 1/2/3 Riders must use one gear only. Women and men start together, but are scored separately.||Open||All ages||45 min||4:40 pm|
|3:25 pm||Single speed 1/2/3 Riders must use one gear only. Women and men start together, but are scored separately.||Women||All ages||45 min||4:40 pm|
|3:26 pm||Masters 1/2/3 60+ scored separately.||Open||50+||45 min||4:40 pm|
|–||Bonus race Held at the discretion of race organizers. Check with organizers for details. Novice adults welcome.||Open||All ages||–||–|
Keep in mind the filters above will highlight races for specific groups, but women and juniors may also enter all-ages and open races as well. See below for further clarifications.
Notes and clarifications
Categories (aka Cats)
- First-time and novice men can enter any Cat 5 open race.
- Fist time and novice women can enter any Cat 5 women’s race OR Cat 5 open race.
- You can enter multiple races (usually at a discount!).
- Open races welcome any gender.
- All men’s races are considered open.
- Trans women are women, and therefore all women’s races are trans/femme inclusive.
- Women competing in open gender races are NOT scored separate from men, with the exception of single-speed races, in which men and women are scored separately.
|If you were born between||Your CX racing age is||You may race in|
|2014-2009||9-14||Junior 9-14, Junior 15-18, All-ages|
|2008-2005||15-18||Junior 15-18, All-ages|
|1988-1974||35-49||All-ages, Masters 35+|
|1973 or before||50+||All-ages, Masters 35+, Masters 50+|
- Your cyclocross race age is the age you will be on December 31st of the year that the season ends. Because our season starts in September and ends the following year in January, your age will usually be +1 or 2 years.
[Example: You are 33 years old. Your race season starts in September 2022 (you are still 33), but you have a birthday in October 2022 (making you 34 at the end of the year). The World Champs will be in January 2023 (you are still 34) but your age is taken at the end of that year. You will have another birthday in October 2023 (making you 35).
Thus, your real age on December 31, 2023 will be your race age for the entire 2022 season. This means as a 33-year-old you may race in the 35+ races, or as a 14-year-old Junior, you may be required to race in the 15-18 category.]
- All Ages races welcome racers of any age, including Juniors, 35+ and 50+ racers.
- Junior participants may race up in older age categories, but not down.
- 35+ and 50+ participants may race down age categories, but not up.
- Due to time constraints and field sizes, we cannot guarantee completely separate start times. As a result, you may find yourself racing along side people (of other ages and genders) who are not in your category. Note the start time blocks to understand who you may be sharing the field with.
Questions? Email us.