The course makeup is grass and packed limestone roadways with off camber turns and many transitions from grass to dirt, back to grass. Races after 11:00 AM will utilize a longer more challenging course.
- Cash prizes over $1,000.00 plus merchandise!
- Held under USAC permit #4461 and USAC rules apply. Entry fee covers USAC insurance.
- Online registration via Bikereg closes on Wednesday, November 3rd at 11:59 PM CDT.
- When registering for multiple events, racers must first select the event with the highest entry fee. Following that, each additional event will be $10.00 each.
- Beginning racers without a USAC license may purchase a “one day license” on-line from Bikereg for $10.00.
- Racers who previously held a USAC license must purchase a “one day license” or an annual license from USAC.
- Waukesha County’s guidance on large outdoor events are applicable, see www.waukeshacounty.gov/covid19.
- For additional information: email us at email@example.com, call or text Bob at 262-488-0012.